2020-07-13Click Volume: 628
[UNAKU Fashion Drawing Tutorial] Clothing pattern-simple drawing method of geometric figures
The five main elements of clothing design include
Color, Style, pattern, fabric and design.
When choosing fabrics,
It is not enough to only look at its color.
The most important thing is the details of the fabric, which
Is the clothing pattern.
As the following.
We will continue to learn
The Use of patterns in UNAKU clothing.
Painting method of geometric pattern jumpsuit
1. Shape up, and use a line pen to draw out the outline.
2. Use a dark gray marker to draw the striped curve according to the shape of the sleeve.
3. Continue to use the marker to draw the stripes of the top.
4. Draw a diagonal pattern in opposite direction.
5. First draw the twill heading to right on the pants.
6. Draw a diagonal pattern of the pants to the left, showing a net shape.
7. Fill with a yellow marker in the corresponding position.
8. Draw with an orange marker in the area next to the yellow.
9. Paint the...
Earn points by answering questions