HOW TO GET YOUR FAVOURITE UNAKU ITEM FOR FREE
2021-06-11Click Volume: 1469
Would you love to wear Unaku’s quality brand for free? If, “Yes” then you’re welcome to Unaku’s give away tagged - Get It Free. This is your one-stop destination for getting freebies; wigs, clothing, necklaces, hats, bangle, and so much more. This activity involves sending out excellent products to appreciate the support of our existing customers and also to allow new or prospective customers to experience and fall in love with Unaku by getting a free item.
Here are key points you need to take note of
1. Products are free in this activity
Unaku does not expect you to pay for any item. The only thing you need to do is follow the instruction regarding this activity.
2. Share and engage your friends
To get the free product you need to follow the steps and share your favorite product with your friends, to ask them to click on your “get it free” link to help cut the price down to zero bit to bit from its original prices. When prices are down to zero, Unaku will confirm and approve your free order, then deliver to you within 48 hours.
Unaku has the right to cancel your free order when an abnormal situation is found (including but not limited to malicious swiping of orders and getting it through abnormal means).
3.The limitation of the products
The quantity of each kind of item is limited, based on the total number of products produced. Individuals who finish this process and drop their price to zero fastest can get this product accordingly.
Steps on how to get a free product
1. Download /open Unaku app and create a new account or log in, if you already have an account. It is free. Then, click on the “Get it Free” button and choose the product you want to get for free.
2. Choose the colour or size of the product and fill in your delivery address, so we can deliver it to you if you win.
3. Follow the steps to drop the price bit by bit.
It is so simple to enjoy the luxurious quality Unaku provides at no cost. Sign up today and begin to win. Click here to start.