The drawing steps of mufti-ethnic costumes
2020-07-10Click Volume: 1182
The correct steps to draw African ethnic Ankara style
3 African Ankara styles, are chosen for this class. Let’s see how to draw them, so come and learn!
Learn about African Ankara clothing
What is the African Ankara style? It has always been quite distinctive.Most of the designs are colorful, and the pattern colors are combined in Strong contrast, and the general design sense is stronger. It is symmetrical. People with high status and affluent life have fine workmanship in their Ankara style, excellent texture and exquisite patterns, exactly like a piece of art.
African Ankara style renderings
1. Draw the outline of the human body.
2. Drawthe outline of the clothes.
3. Draw the details inside the clothes.
4. Use a black pen to outline.
5. Deaw the folds and inner contours of the clothes.
6. Drawthe distributed patterns on the clothes.
7. Erase the pencil print.
8. Pave the background color.
9. Draw the shadow position in the clothes to make the picture more layered.
10. Put a light color on the light area of the clothes.
11. Draw the pattern with a pen.
12. Draw the stamens flowers in the clothes pattern.
13. Draw the shape of the petals on the painted stamen.
14. Use the black pen to draw the drawn flowers.
15. Color the human body, and the final effect picture is shown in the figure above.
16. Clothing style drawing.
1. Draw the dynamic shape of the human body.
2. Draw the outline of clothes according to how clothes expressed on the human body dynamics.
3. Wipe off the human body covered with clothes with an eraser to make the picture clearer and clearer to prevent drawing mistakes...
Earn points by answering questions