2020-07-13Click Volume: 1726
[UNAKU Fashion Painting Tutorial] Clothing pattern
Clothing pattern，Implies a national character.Is a textile language.It is distinctive And Colorful.With Coarse grain And Unconstrained lines,UNAKU designers,Combine modern fashion art with ethnic traditional patterns,To design a new trend.
Painting method of high waist printed straight pants
1.Shape, roughly draw the outline of the clothes, pay attention to the folded shape of the sleeves.
2. Draw the general pattern of the pants, and use a hook pen to draw out the outer contour, and draw a sewing thread on the sleeve cage for partial decoration.
3. Use the hook line pen to trim the decorative patterns on the pants.
4. Use a hook line pen to draw a striped line on the top. The line should not be too straight, but it should fluctuate according to the dynamic of the top.
5.The top is colored with a gray marker, and do not paint outside the outline.
6.The trousers are colored with a red marker, and the coloring should be even, and do not apply to the outline of the pattern.
7.As shown, these areas are colored with a yellow marker.
8.The middle color of the pattern is dark blue, and use the thin round head of the marker to color.
9. Draw the plaid lines with a highlighter, and cover the large areas with dark red to form the effect shown in the picture above.
10. The finer stripes are drawn more clearly with a highlighter.
11.Use a highlighter to add some highlights to the fold.
12.Add colors to the human body to complete the final renderings.
13.Clothing style drawing.
How to draw large printed high waist flared pants
1.Shape up, outline the garment, note that the hem of the pants is trumpet shaped, and draw the width of the hem of the pants. The sleeves of the top should be outlined with lines.
2. Use a needle pen to hook the outer contour.
3.Draw some small vertical lines at the neckline, and draw sewing threads at the waistband for decoration.
4.Firstly, color with a light pink marker.
5.Use a grayish pink marker to transit the color on the dark part, for example:...
Earn points by answering questions